Eight years ago today our family's life became infused with more pink...more fairy dust and more belly laughs than we could have ever dreamed possible.
Happy 8th Birthday to Natalie the girl who...
* loves female pop or as she calls them "smokin' girl songs"
* loves to eat spinach and pumpkin flax granola and once told me "please don't put potato chips in my lunch box anymore as they distract me from eating my vegetables"
* loves to spend her free time making up jokes, drawing and writing stories. She tells me her dream is to become a famous author.* never met a stuffed animal she didn't like. Her love for all things fuzzy and fluffy is seriously testing our occupancy limit.
* often understands her big brother better than her Dad and I.
* brings joy, laughter and fun everywhere she goes.
|Natalie, 7 months|
|Whether happy or sleepy - she could be found twirling her hair. |
Natalie, 2 1/2 years
|The girl LOVES olives.|
Natalie, 4 years
|The Butterfly Whisperer|
Natalie, 4 1/2 years
|She LOVES bugs. She often carries them in her pockets.|
Natalie, 5 1/2 years
|She's a collector...from fairies and Littlest Pet Shop to buttons and candy wrappers.|
Natalie, 6 1/2 years
|She's a Brownie...with a passion for sales. |
"Ok, so you like Thin Mints?...Would you like 1 box, 2 boxes or 13?"
Natalie 7 1/2 years